Re: Old Wooly night at Big Time

  • brer_rabbit_481
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
      With some luck I should be able to make it tonight around 7 or so.
      Keep the seat warm for me Joe, I'll pickup where you left off!

      -Kyle

      --- In seattle_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com, <joe@...> wrote:

      > I'm going to make it to Big Time between 5 and 5:30. But
      > I can only stay until around 7.
      >
      > Joe
      >
      > On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:42:14 +0000
      > "jerome" <jerome@...> wrote:
      > > Old Wooly! Wheeeeeee.
      > >
      > > Yeah, I think we'll be by prolly a little later in the
      > >afternoon. 6 or so?
      > >
      > > Bigfoot vertical.
      > >
      > > cheers,
      > > jerome

    • alex wetmore
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
        I'm planning on getting there around 5:15 to 5:30 and can help defend
        some seats with whoever else I find there.

        alex

        On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, brer_rabbit_481 wrote:

        > With some luck I should be able to make it tonight around 7 or so.
        > Keep the seat warm for me Joe, I'll pickup where you left off!
        >
        > -Kyle
        >

        > --- In seattle_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com, <joe@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> I'm going to make it to Big Time between 5 and 5:30. But
        >> I can only stay until around 7.
        >>
        >> Joe
        >>
        >> On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:42:14 +0000
        >> "jerome" <jerome@...> wrote:
        >>> Old Wooly! Wheeeeeee.
        >>>
        >>> Yeah, I think we'll be by prolly a little later in the
        >>> afternoon. 6 or so?
        >>>
        >>> Bigfoot vertical.
        >>>
        >>> cheers,
        >>> jerome

      • Taso Lyristis
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
          I'm aiming for around 7 as well....

        • damon@gurple.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
            I'm aiming for about 6PM. Mmmmm, wooly beer.