lagering

  • drinkingbrewferbreakfast
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      So, hi, I'm a new memeber to the club. I have an oktoberfest (my first lager) that I'm feeling
      impatient about, how long does everybody lager their beer before kegging or bottling? Also, I
      have the carboy in an ice bath in a cooler that's keeping it at about 42 degrees anybody know
      if it's bad for it to warm up to 48 or so and then cool it back down again? by the way my
      name is Tom and I've been a homebrewer for about a year, so expect a lot of questions from
      me.
      thanks