July meeting/ what are you bringing

  • dac_98103
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
      My Belgian Wit is ready to serve (and darn tasty) and I'll be bringing
      it to the meeting at the Pike Brewery.

      What other beers are people bringing? (just out of curiosity).

      Don
    • alex wetmore
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
        Is it tonight? I was about to look. If so, what time and it's at Pike
        Brewing, right?

        I have a pale ale and a weizen that I'm about to serve at a wedding
        and I'll probably bring those to see what everyone else thinks. I may
        bring a bottle of the oat wine so folks can see how it's aged in the
        past 4 or 5 months since the last meeting that I attended.

        alex