Jerome and Janet's Spring Party - Saturday June 3rd

  • jerome
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hey Kids,
      For the rest of the group that weren't in on the last meeting -

      Come by the house this Saturday for our Spring Party! Lashings of home brewed beer (7 beers this year!) and Taco Bar. Anytime after 4 or so. Kids and Dogs welcome...

      See you later,
      jerome

      3962 Phinney Ave North (Fremont)
      (206) 632-1325
    • Bill Landers
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        Hey Jerome, RSVP'ing for 2 adults and a baby. Too bad my oatmeal stout is
        just going into bottles this weekend.

        See you on Saturday!

        Bill Landers

        >From: "jerome" <jerome@...>
        >To: "North Seattle Homebrew Drinkers" <seattle_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [seattle_homebrewers] Jerome and Janet's Spring Party - Saturday
        >June 3rd
        >Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:41:44 +0000
        >
        >Hey Kids,
        >For the rest of the group that weren't in on the last meeting -
        >
        >Come by the house this Saturday for our Spring Party! Lashings of home
        >brewed beer (7 beers this year!) and Taco Bar. Anytime after 4 or so. Kids
        >and Dogs welcome...
        >
        >See you later,
        >jerome
        >
        >3962 Phinney Ave North (Fremont)
        >(206) 632-1325
      • Kim Pineda
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
          Hi Jerome,

          How late will you all be going?

          We're in Leavenworth until Saturday afternoon.

          kp

          Kim Pineda
          kimpineda@...
          http://www.baroquenorthwest.com

          To: seattle_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com
          From: jerome@...
          Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:41:44 +0000
          Subject: [seattle_homebrewers] Jerome and Janet's Spring Party - Saturday June 3rd

          Hey Kids,
          For the rest of the group that weren't in on the last meeting -

          Come by the house this Saturday for our Spring Party! Lashings of home brewed beer (7 beers this year!) and Taco Bar. Anytime after 4 or so. Kids and Dogs welcome...

          See you later,
          jerome

          3962 Phinney Ave North (Fremont)
          (206) 632-1325

          HomebrewingHoly spiritHomebrewing kit
          Homebrewing suppliesThe holy spiritSpirit

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Crush! Zap! Destroy! Junk e-mail trembles before the might of Windows Live(tm) Mail beta. Windows Live(tm) Mail beta
        • alibabagrl@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
            Dear Jerome,
            Doh, Just got your email, the day after your spring party.  Sorry we missed it.
            Alison & Mark Joy.