Bainbridge vs. Epic at Bev Place tonight

  • Russell Everett
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hey guys and gals!

      We're doing an Iron Brewer against Epic Ales tonight at Beveridge Place,
      6:00-9:00. Battle: Cherry and Vanilla. Hope some of you can make it
      out! Both breweries made something delightfully weird...

      Cheers
      Russell
    • Brendan Gramer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
        Who won? Epic or Bainbridge?

        --
        "Good Design is Clear Thinking Made Visible" - Tufte