5 gal Glass

  • Phil Reichel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
      Larry's has used 5 gal carboys for $15 each.
      phil
    • alibabagrl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
        Thanks for the heads-up on 5 gal carboys at Larrys.

        Just wanted to send out a note to all North Seattle Homebrewers.  The Strange Brew Fest is the last weekend in January in Port Townsend.  It's lots of fun and loaded with strange and unusual beers.  We'll be there as the doors open on Saturday.  I think I'll be attending in alien attire of some sort.

        Happy Brewing,
        Alison & Mark