Re: [seattle_homebrewers] Re: Local source for propane burner parts?

  • Reese Allen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
      I figured I may as well follow up and let everyone know how this was resolved. It turns out they carry this exact part at Lowe's. Easy peasy.

      On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 6:17 AM, Kevin Ceder <krceder@...> wrote:

      Fisheries Supply carries the old you-gotta-use-a-wrench style http://www.fisheriessupply.com/teeco-products-7-8in-pol-propane-end-fitting-g-1690.  They are down by Gas Works.

      kevin

      On 9/23/2012 10:32 PM, twigman5 wrote:

      You may try Cabela's up north - they seem to have a lot of hoses and adapters for propane grills.

      -Mike