Tomorrow: January Homebrew Club Meeting

  • joe@germani.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      This is a reminder that the January meeting of the North
      Seattle Homebrew Club will be tomorrow night at my place.
      The original notice with the details is included below.

      My place is easy to find. It is in the
      Greenwood/Greenlake area, on 82nd Street between Fremont
      and Lindon (1.5 blocks West of Aurora).

      Joe