Re: Opening Day of Old Wooly Season

  • Kyle
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
      I'll probably stop by Big Time around 8 to pickup some Old Wooly
      bottles. I've got a couple 22oz's left of the 2002 & 2003 in my
      secret stash, looking forward to adding the 2005.

      -Kyle
    • Kemp Hiatt
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
        I'll go, but I have to pick up my wife at SeaTac at 8:30, so I'll have
        to behave.

        Kemp
      • joe@germani.org
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
          I have to leave by 7--conflict with the wife's night out
          drinking, go figure. But I'm planning to get there
          between 5 and 5:30. Hopefully I can get a table.

          Joe