Mother Earth News Fair this weekend.

  • AlisonS
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
      Shameless add from Alison:

      Saturday at 5:30 pm, Mark & I will be lecturing on homebrewing at the Mother Earth News Fair at the Puyuallup Fairgrounds. You already know how to brew, but check out this incredible fair, Saturday and/or Sunday! www.MotherEarthNEwsFair.com Lectures, booths & demos cover gardening, health, sustainable living, ecologically sound building & living, wholesome foods, chickens, sheep, spinning, mushrooms, renewable energy, compost toilets, cheese making, hay bale houses, organics, stone work, building sheds, homes, etc, etc, etc! A fun, fascinating weekend!!!!
    • Rachel Gross
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
        I would like to go to this, but I can't get metro trip planning to show me what bus to take.  Does anyone know what bus would take me there?  And if there are tickets still available to buy at the door?  I have an old cell phone, since it said recycling one would get you a pass...
        Rachel

        No umbrella, getting soaked, I'll just use the rain as my umbrella.
        ~Daito

      • flop4@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
          Sound Transit's 578 will get you to the Puyallup Sounder station from downtown Seattle.  From there you can either walk to the Fairgrounds or transfer over to Pierce Transit's 402

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012
            Hi Folks,

            I'm brewing today -- and have extra yeast. Thames Valley from Fremont Brewing.

            Call me on my cell if you want some. I have a pint extra.

            Phil   206-240-3188