Need a volunteer to organize the next barrel beer

  • Joe Germani
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012

      Last night we tasted the barrel beer and it tastes great!  We are making plans to bottle/keg it, probably within the next month.  It would be ideal to have beer ready to go right back in after we empty it.

      I think it would be appropriate to allow those who did not participate in this barrel beer the chance to get in on the next one.  But we would need a volunteer to coordinate that.  The coordinator would simply have to solicit requests to get in on the barrel and collate the responses.  You would need about 13 or 14 people to commit to brewing a 5 gallon batch all at about the same time.  Once the group gets going it doesn't take much coordination.

      Anyone interested?  By the way, since no one is in charge of anything in this club, you don't need anyone's approval.  So if anyone wants to take on the barrel project, just do it.

      Joe