Bottleworks

  • Len
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      So for those who are interested, bottleworks just got in this year's
      edition of 'brown shugga - how come you taste so good?'

      On another note, on my way home from the cask beer festival I
      discovered that waking up on a dark, empty, parked bus is kinda
      spooky :) BOO! So I missed the saturday night parties...

      Len
    • Kemp Hiatt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        Bottle works just got in the Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA as well. 20%
        ABV...a sweet nectar of the gods...