Re: [seattle_homebrewers] Re: December Meeting!?!?

  • Nick Ladd
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2011
      14th looks good to me!

      Thanks Thor.

      Nick

      On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 7:31 PM, Thorcore <thorcore@...> wrote:

      Hi Everyone,
      Sure I can do the meeting! One problem, I am busy on the 7th. Can we make it one week later on the 14? This will give everyone loads of time to come up with a great present! BTW Nice job on the rules Russel!
      Cheers,
      -Thor

    • alibabagrl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011
        Whaaaa,
        Every time  you guys move a meeting to the second Wed, I have a conflict with a meeting of a Women's philanthropical group (PEO) I'm an active member of.
        (That's why you haven't seen me much this year.)

        I hope to see you at a meeting in 2012.

        Have a blast at the North Seattle Homebrewers Christmas party and may the best beer win!
        Happy Brewing,
        Alison

        P.S.  If anyone wants to buy leftover Beerstock T-shirts for Christmas Presents, email me.  I can mail them out, lickity-split.
      • Russell Everett
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011
          I think the 14th it is.