Wed, November 3, 7:00pm

  • AlisonS
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2010
      Dear North Seattle Homebrewers,

      Wednesday
      November 3, 2010
      7:00 PM

      Tomorrow is our next meeting and it will be held at Boyd's house.
      The address is 9711 Greenwood Ave N. Apt #103.

      Bring a homebrew or two to share, if you have one. If not, come and savor other's homebrew. Got a question about a brew you're working on? This is the place to ask.

      If any of you have a folding chair to bring, that'd be helpful.

      Alison
    • steveonstone
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2010
        Hi, Im new to this group and I am not sure about the Etiquette for joining in on the meetings... are they open to newbies? Should I just bring a chair and show up? (i'd bring a homebrew but I'm out and the next batch is still fermenting). Anything else I should know?

        -- Steve

        --- In seattle_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com, "AlisonS" <alibabagrl@...> wrote:

        > Dear North Seattle Homebrewers,
        >
        > Wednesday
        > November 3, 2010
        > 7:00 PM
        >
        > Tomorrow is our next meeting and it will be held at Boyd's house.
        > The address is 9711 Greenwood Ave N. Apt #103.
        >
        > Bring a homebrew or two to share, if you have one. If not, come and savor other's homebrew. Got a question about a brew you're working on? This is the place to ask.
        >
        > If any of you have a folding chair to bring, that'd be helpful.
        >
        > Alison

      • Joe Germani
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2010

          Steve,

          There's not much etiquette in this club.  We are very informal.  Anyone can come to the meeting.  Bring homebrew if you have it (2 or 3 12 oz bottles is about right).  If you don't have homebrew ready, come anyway.  People usually say in the announcement if they need people to bring chairs or tasting glasses, but it doesn't hurt to bring them either way.

          Meetings are announced on this Yahoo group, and that's about it.

          Joe

          --- In seatt le_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com, "AlisonS" wrote:

          > Dear North Seattle Homebrewers,
          >
          > Wednesday
          > November 3, 2010
          > 7:00 PM
          >
          > Tomorrow is our next meeting and it will be held at Boyd's house.
          > The address is 9711 Greenwood Ave N. Apt #103.
          >
          > Bring a homebrew or two to share, if you have one. If not, come and savor other's homebrew. Got a question about a brew you're working on? This is the place to ask.
          >
          > If any of you have a folding chair to bring, that'd be helpful.
          >
          > Alison

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: