Reminder: June Meeting Tomorrow!

  • joe@germani.org
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
      This is just to remind you all that our June meeting will
      be tomorrow night at 7pm at the Elysian on Capitol Hill.
      If all goes according to plan, we should have a tour of
      the brewery with Dick Cantwell at around 7:30.

      I've mentioned to them several times that we will be
      bringing our own beer, and they haven't complained yet, so
      bring some homebrew for sampling.

      Cheers,

      Joe

      On Wed, 18 May 2005 11:47:05 -0700
      <joe@...> wrote:
      > The June meeting of the North Seattle Homebrew Club will
      > be at the Elysian on Capitol Hill. Here are the
      >details:
      >
      > Tuesday, June 7 th
      > 7:00 PM
      > Elysian Brewing Company
      > 1221 E. Pike St.
      >
      > The reason for the choice of days is that it worked out
      > best for their head brewer Dick Cantwell, who will be
      > giving us a tour at 7:30.
      >
      > Joe

    • Tj Zecca
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
        Sorry, but I won't be able to make it tomorrow (or just about any tuesday during the summer) cause I am sailing in the duck dodge on lake union.

        However I would like to propose that we have a beer club meeting on my new boat moored on lake union.  It is a 40' boat, so we could comfortably seat about 12 people but might be able to squeeze another 6 or so.

        Also, we could invite Dick Young from Dick's Brewing Company (since he expressed an interest at the Barley Wine Festival) to attend if anyone likes the idea.

        Regards,

        Tj

          <joe@...> wrote:
        > The June meeting of the North Seattle Homebrew Club will
        > be at the Elysian on Capitol Hill.  Here are the
        >details:
        >
        > Tuesday, June 7 th
        > 7:00 PM
        > Elysian Brewing Company
        > 1221 E. Pike St.
        >
        > The reason for the choice of days is that it worked out
        > best for their head brewer Dick Cantwell, who will be
        > giving us a tour at 7:30.
        >
        > Joe

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        --
        Tj Zecca
        tj.zecca@...
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
          WoW -- I'm in for boats+beer.  phil(the new guy)

          Tj Zecca <tj.zecca@...> wrote:
          Sorry, but I won't be able to make it tomorrow (or just about any tuesday during the summer) cause I am sailing in the duck dodge on lake union.

          However I would like to propose that we have a beer club meeting on my new boat moored on lake union.  It is a 40' boat, so we could comfortably seat about 12 people but might be able to squeeze another 6 or so.

          Also, we could invite Dick Young from Dick's Brewing Company (since he expressed an interest at the Barley Wine Festival) to attend if anyone likes the idea.

          Regards,

          Discover Yahoo!

        • Thorcore
          Message 4 of 7 , May 30 8:29 PM
            Hi All,

            Its time to plan the next meeting! As I see that nobody has jumped at the awesome chance of hosting the next meeting, I will propose that I hold it at Fremont brewing Co. on Wednesday June 8th. Please let me know if this works for everyone so that I can make the arrangements.
            If someone wants to host a meeting *wink *wink the next few months will be a good time to do it as the weather is nice, and backyards work great for BBQ/meeting type spaces.

            Cheers!
            Thor
          • Ryan LeCompte