Benefit June 6th, cancelled

  • AlisonS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      I regret to inform you all that the event on Sunday, June 6th has been cancelled. Jon, of Balefire, had his heart in the right place and was organizing a wonderful, benefit event. What we didn't know was how uncomfortable Katrina would be with this outpouring of charity for her. Don't worry, a decent amount of money has already been donated to her, and maybe she feels it's enough.

      We continue to send her our prayers and warm thoughts for a speedy recovery,
      Alison