Re: [seattle_homebrewers] NHC 1st round pics

  • alibabagrl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2010
      Hey Andy,
      we were just at Stan's house this Saturday for BREW's big brew.  They just bought this house and are getting ready to remodel it, it needs quite a bit of work.  Weird thing is, it has exactally the same layout as your house!  Well, the only difference is the bar in the downstairs room is on the other side of the door in that room.  They are talking about knocking out part of the wall in the kitchen that cuts between the kitchen and dining room.  I told them that you guys have done a lot of work and your place looks great.  They were very interested.

      Tried to see the photos on your web site, but it just took me to an oder form.
      Alison