Re: [seattle_homebrewers] Re: May Meeting

  • damon@gurple.com
    Message 1 of 21 , May 2 11:11 AM
      Sadly I'm out, too -- I'm in SF for work. And I don't even think I'll be able
      to make it to Toronado!

      Damon

      > I won't be able to make the meeting, I'll be off to Tennessee this week.
      >

      > Nathan, I'll check with Janet about the floor.
      >

      > later,
      >
      > jerome

    • Len
      Message 2 of 21 , May 2 12:46 PM
        Yo Damon,
        Well, closer to work (If you are working at HQ) there's a little
        German store in downtown redwood city that has lots of specialty
        food and also serves good German beer. I can give you better details
        if interested.
        Len

        --- In seattle_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com, damon@g... wrote:
        > Sadly I'm out, too -- I'm in SF for work. And I don't even think
        I'll be able
        > to make it to Toronado!
        >
        > Damon
        >

        > > I won't be able to make the meeting, I'll be off to Tennessee
        this week.

        > > Nathan, I'll check with Janet about the floor.
        > >

        > > later,
        > >
        > > jerome

        Service.

      • jerome
        Message 3 of 21 , May 2 4:49 PM

            Message 5 of 21 , May 4 2:25 PM
              Unfortunately, I won't be able to make Thursday's
              meeting. I even had a couple of beers to try. :-(
              Most Tues and Thurs I have prior oblgations.

              - Kevin

              Discover Yahoo!
            • bob_blade_1971
              Message 6 of 21 , Apr 27, 2006
                Homebrewers,
                To get us back on track, I'd like to have the May meeting on
                Wednesday, May 3, at 7:00 PM. The tentative location is my house. If
                you'd rather host it at your place, let me know. I'll send out the
                address and directions early next week.
                Cheers,
                Bob
              • bob_blade_1971
                Message 7 of 21 , May 2 11:03 AM
                  Homebrewers,
                  The May meeting will be tomorrow night (May 3) at my place at 7:00 PM.
                  My address is 9540 Densmore Ave N., Seattle, WA 98103. I have a Pale
                  Ale on tap, and some Russian Imperial Stout. Let me know if you can
                  make it so I have an approximate head count.
                  See you all soon,
                  Bob
                • Phil Reichel

                    Message 9 of 21 , May 2 9:18 PM
                      Hey Bob,
                      Janet and I will be there. :)

                      cheers,
                      jerome

                    • Kevin Klein
                      Message 10 of 21 , May 5 1:58 PM
                        Just perusing craigs list and saw this. I know the
                        topic came up at the meeting Wed.

                        http://seattle.craigslist.org/zip/157880846.html

                        - kevin

                        --- bob_blade_1971 <blade_bob@...> wrote:

                        > Homebrewers,
                        > The May meeting will be tomorrow night (May 3) at my
                        > place at 7:00 PM.
                        > My address is 9540 Densmore Ave N., Seattle, WA
                        > 98103. I have a Pale
                        > Ale on tap, and some Russian Imperial Stout. Let me
                        > know if you can
                        > make it so I have an approximate head count.
                        > See you all soon,
                        > Bob

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • bob_blade_1971
                        Message 11 of 21 , May 3 3:24 PM
                          Can any member host a meeting at their place sometime next week? The
                          first to chime in is the lucky host.

                          We're shooting for the Diamond Knot Brewery (not the pub) for the June
                          meeting.
                        • Don Caffrey
                          Message 12 of 21 , May 4 8:55 AM
                            So the meeting is this Saturday May the 5th?  The email is confusing with the Thursday the 5th part... since I would have already missed it if were yesterday.

                            On 5/4/07, Kemp Hiatt, Jr <khiatt37@...> wrote:

                            Que tiempo?

                            --- In seattle_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com, <joe@...> wrote:

                            > Homebrewers,
                            >
                            > The next meeting of the North Seattle Homebrew Club will
                            > be on May 5th, Cinco de Mayo! Member Kim Pineda has
                            > graciously volunteered his place in "FreLard". Directions
                            > are attached below.
                            >
                            > As always, bring a sample of your latest homebrew. If you
                            > don't have any then bring something interesting if you can
                            > (are there any good Mexican beers?), and then get brewing!
                            >
                            > As a topic of discussion, those of us who went to the
                            > Phinney Homebrew fair can talk about the experience.
                            > Several of us had brought some homebrew to be critiqued
                            > by certified beer judges.
                            >
                            > Cheers,
                            >
                            > Joe

                            > Next Meeting:
                            >
                            > Thursday, May 5th
                            >
                            > 4208 3rd Ave NW
                            > Seattle, WA 98107
                            > (in Fremont, on the Ballard Border, aka FreLard)
                            > 206/782-0406
                            >
                            > 2nd house from the corner on the north east side of the
                            > street.
                            >
                            > No special directions needed, but most people will have to
                            > park on the west side of 3rd. There is some parking on 42
                            > Ave NW as well as on 43rd.
                            >
                            > There is a big chili pepper wind sock on the front porch
                            > and a wooden sign that reads "The Home for Wayward Muses"
                            > on the front door.

                          • colt
                            Message 13 of 21 , May 4 9:01 AM
                              I think there was a misunderstanding.  The e-mail saying the meeting will be on thursday May 5th was from 2005, not this year.

                              On 5/4/07, Don Caffrey <don.caffrey@...> wrote:

                              So the meeting is this Saturday May the 5th?  The email is confusing with the Thursday the 5th part... since I would have already missed it if were yesterday.

                              On 5/4/07, Kemp Hiatt, Jr <khiatt37@... > wrote:

                              Que tiempo?

                              --- In seattle_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com, <joe@...> wrote:

                              > Homebrewers,
                              >
                              > The next meeting of the North Seattle Homebrew Club will
                              > be on May 5th, Cinco de Mayo! Member Kim Pineda has
                              > graciously volunteered his place in "FreLard". Directions
                              > are attached below.
                              >
                              > As always, bring a sample of your latest homebrew. If you
                              > don't have any then bring something interesting if you can
                              > (are there any good Mexican beers?), and then get brewing!
                              >
                              > As a topic of discussion, those of us who went to the
                              > Phinney Homebrew fair can talk about the experience.
                              > Several of us had brought some homebrew to be critiqued
                              > by certified beer judges.
                              >
                              > Cheers,
                              >
                              > Joe

                              > Next Meeting:
                              >
                              > Thursday, May 5th
                              >
                              > 4208 3rd Ave NW
                              > Seattle, WA 98107
                              > (in Fremont, on the Ballard Border, aka FreLard)
                              > 206/782-0406
                              >
                              > 2nd house from the corner on the north east side of the
                              > street.
                              >
                              > No special directions needed, but most people will have to
                              > park on the west side of 3rd. There is some parking on 42
                              > Ave NW as well as on 43rd.
                              >
                              > There is a big chili pepper wind sock on the front porch
                              > and a wooden sign that reads "The Home for Wayward Muses"
                              > on the front door.

                            • Kim Pineda
                              Message 14 of 21 , May 4 1:11 PM
                                There is definitely no meeting at Casa Pineda on Saturday, May 5, 2007 . . .

                                kp

                                Kim Pineda  kimpineda@...  http://www.baroquenorthwest.com

                                To: seattle_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com
                                From: coltfry@...
                                Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 09:01:51 -0700
                                Subject: Re: [seattle_homebrewers] Re: May Meeting

                              • alibabagrl@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 21 , May 5 7:59 PM
                                  It's Cinco de Mayo, I'm drinking Mark's 2007 Turbo-varr (it's amazing), Mark's making fish tacos and we are listening to La Deuda (I call them La Dude).  (It's the only music we have in Spanish.)  I'm relieved that we didn't miss the 2005 Cinco de Mayo  N. Seattle Brewers Club meeting...I haven't perfected the time travel thing that quantum physics hints of...yet..but when I do, I'll see you there.
                                  -
                                  Alison

                                  See what's free at http://www.aol.com.