Re: [seattle_homebrewers] beerstock meeting notes

  • alibabagrl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 3, 2009
      Dear Kevin,

      that's GREAT!
      We'll see you soon!
      Alison

      In a message dated 7/29/09 2:31:10 PM, brewingplumber@... writes:

      Heya all,

      Kevin (other kevin) here.  Sorry I didn't make the meeting.  Colin and I will be bringing a Kolsch and a Pale.  We'll supply our own box, gas, table etc.

      Cheers!
      Kevin, other kevin

      **************
      A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)
    • alibabagrl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 3, 2009
        Andy,

        15' x 18' will be just fine.  It looks like our booth will have more beers than any of the others, so we'll be able to use this space.  Wonderful.

        Thanks!
        Alison

        In a message dated 7/30/09 10:13:03 AM, walthers@... writes:

        Ok just got in touch with my friend about the size of the canopy, it's 15x18 but the 18 side can be made shorter by not putting up one of the frame segments and folding the top over onto itself.  Let me know if you think it is still too big.

        Andy

        **************
        A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)
      • Greg Fleehart
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 3, 2009
          Hey sorry I couldn't make the meeting either. I won't be able to make
          something specific for the festival, but I'm planning on attending and
          bringing some random bottles of brews.
          Cheers!
          Greg

        • alibabagrl@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 4, 2009
            Greg,
            That sounds great!  No worries, random botttles of Beer is what Mark is planning, too.
            Look forward to seeing you.
            Alison