Re: [seattle_homebrewers] Wed. June 3, 7:00pm

  • alibabagrl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
      Just a reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, is the homebrew club meeting at Ellersick (Big E) Brewing.

      Mark and I will be there at 6:00 to eat a burger.  The meeting starts at 7:00.
      Hope to see you all there.

      ELLERSICK BREWING
      5030 208th ST SW Ste. A
      Lynnwood, WA 98036

      Easy Directions From I-5:
      Take the 220TH ST SW exit- EXIT 179.
      Head EAST and turn LEFT onto 52ND AVE W.
      Go UNDER the OVERPASS then
      Take FIRST RIGHT onto 208TH ST SW.
      Far END of the STRIP on the RIGHT
      (It's the 2nd driveway on the right)
      www.ellersickbrewing.com

      **************
      An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585042x1201462767/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=JuneExcfooterNO62)
    • Steve Poole

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 3, 2009
          Hey Steve,

          Go ahead and bring two, we'll see how much time we have and how many people come.  We might have time for both.  If we need to we'll all put in one brew, discuss each and put the others out to mingle around afterwards.  This meeting is a tad North, so I don't know how many people to expect.
          We can have between 15-25 people.  You should be ok with two 22 oz. bottles.

          Hope to see you there,
          Alison

          Shop Inspiron, Studio and XPS Laptops at Dell.com (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222616459x1201464730/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215218145%3B37264238%3Bd)