Big Brew At Larry's. Carpool?

  • mrkyle206
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Hey! just seeing if anyone is going to Larry's for Big Brew tomorrow. I was supposed to work, but took the morning off to go down there. I just sold my car though so I was seeing if anyone near the U-district would be willing to drag me along with them. I do have to be back up here for work at 5 though. They said at Larry's the festivities are typically from 9 to 5.

      Give me a call!
      Cheers

      -Kyle (the redhead) 605-484-7323