Re: North Seattle Homebrew Club -- January Meeting

  • Call me Clash
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
      Great, I think I am the newest member of the group. It will be nice
      to meet some of you. I dont have any winter beers, but I was thinking
      of bringing some of my barley wine that has been maturing for a while.
      Looking forward to the meeting.

      Matt
    • gfleehar@gonzaga.edu
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
        I would love to be there as well, only the wife has the car for her
        internship into the later hours of the night. Would anyone be willing
        to pick me up? I am at 90th and Lake City Way in Maple Leaf, and I
        could bring a few beers to try.
        Thanks!