RE: [seattle_homebrewers] Digest Number 93

  • Paul Zimmerman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      My batch of Cascade w/English 2-row is fermenting away at a pretty good
      pace...found it yesterday AM oozing foam from the airlock. So I think
      all of our beers have been pretty happy!!

      A special tasting event sounds good to me--want to get it on the
      calendar?

      Paul
    • Kevin Klein
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Yup, mine is happy as a clam... about 3-5 inches of
        foam, just under the airlock. Activity started
        fermenting Sat night (65 degrees) and seams to be
        almost complete. Nothing as exciting as some of the
        others! :-) At the next meeting we should discuss a
        plan of attack for tasting because we're going to have
        to prepare a bunch of samples.
        - k

        http://my.yahoo.com