RE: [seattle_homebrewers] December Meeting

  • Michael Smith
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 1, 2008
      I'm going to be there.  this will be my first meeting, unfortunately I don't think I'll have any homebrew ready.
      Mike

      To: seattle_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com
      From: brewingplumber@...
      Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:56:16 -0800
      Subject: [seattle_homebrewers] December Meeting

       With a nudge and a wink I accepted to have the meeting at my place.  If all y'all could let me know if you're coming, I will make sure to get enough chairs.  I'll provide some snacks and crackers if you bring some homebrew!  No pets at our house so don't worry about allergies.

      The study group came to a consensus that a few now master certified judges will be at the meeting telling you why your beer isn't that good.  We also decided that beer should be spat out after tasting, drunkenness is sinful, style guidelines are the only way to make beer, pontificating about yeast metabolism is much more rewarding than drinking beer and that life can be futile.

      That said, my place is very close to Kevin K's.  8017 3rd AVE NW
      at the corner of 81st and third.  The one with the plumbing truck out front.  Feel free to call,206-291- 6629.  Thursday December 4th at 7:00pm.

      Kevin Davey

      Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows MobileĀ®. See how.
    • Bob Blade
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 17, 2013
        Sorry to say, but I'll miss this one. Have fun tonight, and try all the great Populuxe beers.
        -Bob

        To: seattle_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com
        From: bridotson@...
        Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 08:17:40 -0800
        Subject: Re: [seattle_homebrewers] RE: December Meeting

        For new people who haven't done gift exchange, if you want to participate just bring a bottle of something you like (or homebrew supplies, etc)... Wrapped preferably... And we will do a white elephant style gift exchange!
        Fun times!
        Cheers,
        Bri