November meeting - Thursday 11/6

  • Kevin Klein
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2008
      Sorry this is such late notice, but I will host the November meeting.
      Because of conflicts, I won't be able to host on Wednesday, so I am
      planning to host on Thursday November 6th. As usual, I'll provide a few munchies and the meeting
      starts at 7:00. My house is at 142 N 80th St in greenwood (map: http://tinyurl.com/5aezzs ) and my phone number is 206.853.0525. I'd love a heads up if you plan on coming so I can make sure I have enough seating/space. See y'all on thursday.

      -Kevin

      ps. I have a cat, so please plan accordingly if you have any allergies.
    • Don Caffrey
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 1, 2008
        I'll be in Pullman yelling at a construction crew. Have fun without me.

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 1, 2008
          Sorry the link was messed up, here is the map: http://tinyurl.com/5zcnel

          November meeting: 7:00 Thursday at Kevin's house.  142 N 80th St. 206.853.0525

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 2, 2008
            Hey Kevin,
            I'll be there on Thursday. I'm a first timer and I'll bring a sixer of
            my pumpkin spice ale.
            Cheers!
            Greg Fleehart
            206 450-4044

            On Nov 1, 2008, at 8:06 PM, Kevin Klein wrote:

            > Sorry the link was messed up, here is the map:
            > http://tinyurl.com/5zcnel
            >
            > November meeting: 7:00 Thursday at Kevin's house.  142 N 80th St.
            > 206.853.0525

          • Kevin Davey
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 2, 2008
              I'll bring a few, kick ass.

              Kevin the other new kevin

            • alibabagrl@aol.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 2, 2008
                Hey Kevin,
                We'll be there!
                Alison & Mark Joy

                **************
                Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot 5 Travel Deals! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212416248x1200771803/aol?redir=http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)
              • J. Miner
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 3, 2008
                  I'll be there and will bring some beers (that just won me ribbons at Novembeerfest! WOO-HOO! :) )

                  --Jonny Miner
                • island_passage
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 4, 2008
                    Thanks for organizing this Kevin!

                    I have a business commitment Thursday and won't be able to make it.
                    Thanks again.

                    Bob

                    --- In seattle_homebrewers@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Klein <kcklein@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Sorry this is such late notice, but I will host the November meeting.
                    > Because of conflicts, I won't be able to host on Wednesday, so I am
                    > planning to host on Thursday November 6th. As usual, I'll provide a
                    few munchies and the meeting
                    > starts at 7:00. My house is at 142 N 80th St in greenwood (map:
                    http://tinyurl.com/5aezzs ) and my phone number is 206.853.0525. I'd
                    love a heads up if you plan on coming so I can make sure I have enough
                    seating/space. See y'all on thursday.

                    > -Kevin
                    >
                    > ps. I have a cat, so please plan accordingly if you have any
                    allergies.

                  • andy

                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 4, 2008

                        Count me in.  I'll be brining the same Pale Ale as last time.  I've got two in progress, but they're not ready yet.

                        Joe

                        On Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 8:00pm Kevin Klein wrote:

                        Sorry this is such late notice, but I will host the November meeting.
                        Because of conflicts, I won't be able to host on Wednesday, so I am
                        planning to host on Thursday November 6th. As usual, I'll provide a few munchies and the meeting
                        starts at 7:00. My house is at 142 N 80th St in greenwood (map: http://tinyurl.com/5aezzs ) and my phone number is 206.853.0525. I'd love a heads up if you plan on coming so I can make sure I have enough seating/space. See y'all on thursday.

                        -Kevin

                        ps. I have a cat, so please plan accordingly if you have any allergies.

                        <*> Your email settings:
                        Individual Email | Traditional

                        <*> To change settings online go to:
                        (Yahoo! ID required)

                        <*> To change settings via email:
                        mailto:seattle_homebrewers-digest@yahoogroups.com
                        mailto:seattle_homebrewers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      • Taso Lyristis
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 4, 2008
                          I got a birthday to go the same night, but perhaps I can do both. If I
                          make it, I'll be bringing some cherry cyser (or I guess technically it's
                          melomel)... and 10 mg of loratadine to help w/ the cat!

                          Kevin Klein wrote:
                          > Sorry the link was messed up, here is the map: http://tinyurl.com/5zcnel
                          >
                          > November meeting: 7:00 Thursday at Kevin's house. 142 N 80th St.
                          > 206.853.0525

                        • cervp
                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 4, 2008
                            I'm planning to come to the meeting as well.

                            Thanks for hosting!

                            Paul

                            wrote:

                            > Sorry this is such late notice, but I will host the November meeting.
                            > Because of conflicts, I won't be able to host on Wednesday, so I am
                            > planning to host on Thursday November 6th. As usual, I'll provide a
                            few munchies and the meeting
                            > starts at 7:00. My house is at 142 N 80th St in greenwood (map:
                            http://tinyurl.com/5aezzs ) and my phone number is 206.853.0525. I'd
                            love a heads up if you plan on coming so I can make sure I have enough
                            seating/space. See y'all on thursday.

                            > -Kevin
                            >
                            > ps. I have a cat, so please plan accordingly if you have any
                            allergies.

                          • Matt Saunders
                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 5, 2008
                              I'll be there with some brown ale.