Homebrew Club winter beer tasting

  • Bob Blade
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2004
      Everybody,

      It's time for our January meeting, our second annual winter beer tasting!  Joe Germani was kind enough to volunteer his home as the meeting place.

      Time: Wednesday, January 14th, at 7 pm.

      Joe's address is:

      4669 1st Ave NE, Seattle (Wallingford
      neighborhood).

      Directions:
      From I-5, exit at 50th street.  Head West.
      About 5 blocks past I-5 there will be a 7/11
      w/ gas station on the south side of the
      street.  Turn South there (that is 1st Ave
      NE).  Joe's house is the third one down from
      50th on the West side of the street.
      Looking forward to seeing everybody again.
      Cheers,
      Bob
    • Damon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2004
        Good meeting tonight! Thanks, Joe, for hosting. So, we discussed putting
        different stuff on the website -- if you have stuff you want up there, send it
        to me! I'm thinking specifically of:

        Recipes
        Links to homebrew stuff
        Competition information

        But if you have other ideas, let me know! The URL, again, is
        http://www.gurple.com/nshc

        Prost!

        Damon

        damon@...