RE: [seattle-vo] Re: February 2009 Meet

  • David Wilson
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 1, 2009
      Out of curiosity, why does the page say 2008 when the meet is for 2009?

      To: seattle-vo@yahoogroups.com
      From: thenewdeal47@...
      Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:39:06 +0000
      Subject: [seattle-vo] Re: February 2009 Meet

      --- In seattle-vo@yahoogro ups.com, Scott Robinson
      <scott_yahoogroups@ ...> wrote:

      > I'm starting a new thread, because the old one was getting long and
      hard to
      > follow.
      >
      > The planning link is here. Sign up for bringing equipment:
      >
      > http://trouble. shadowpimps. net/wiki. pl?February_ 2008_VO_Meet
      >
      > Thus far, everyone who has put their name down has had the 28th open.
      >
      > I propose we do this on the 28th.
      >
      > Preferably this will go down afternoon / evening time. But, we need
      a host and
      > location for that sort of arrangement. ..
      >
      > --
      > Scott Robinson | http://quadhome. com/
      >
      > Q: Why are my replies five sentences or less?
      > A: http://five. sentenc.es/

      I agree with the 28th. I do live with my gf, so I probably should be
      around on the whole "valentines" thing ;)

      Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.
    • jin_strider_capcom
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 4, 2009
        It WAS pretty awesome - I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer! As fun as it was I don't really want to let it end there :P My place is always open as well; I'm in the U district. Anyone in or around Seattle want to keep in touch and meet up occasionally? Must practice...

        ~Chris