Reminder - AVC Monthly Update

  • seattle-vo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2001

      AVC Monthly Update

      Date: Sunday, December 2, 2001
      Time: All Day

      It's the top of the month again! Remember we have weekly
      gatherings, the occasional tournament and other such fun all the
      darn time.

      Check out http://dsn.itgo.com/vo/ for more information.

      Idlers. ;-)
    • seattle-vo@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 5, 2002

        AVC Monthly Update

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2002

          AVC Monthly Update

          Date: Saturday, February 2, 2002
          Time: All Day

          It's the top of the month again! Remember we have weekly
          gatherings, the occasional tournament and other such fun all the
          darn time.

          Check out http://auburnvo.org/ for more information.

          Idlers. ;-)
        • seattle-vo@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 2, 2002

            AVC Monthly Update

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 5 12:07 AM

              AVC Monthly Update

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 5 12:09 AM

                AVC Monthly Update

                Message 7 of 14 , May 3, 2002

                  AVC Monthly Update

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 3, 2002
                    With the Sakura-Con finally over and many of us still
                    recovering. >_<

                    I would like to thank all the members of AVC who
                    attened Sakura-Con 2002. You all put on one heck of a
                    competition even when we had asked you all last
                    minute.

                    Again, thanks for making and bring enjoyment to all
                    the con-goers who were going in and out of the console
                    gaming room. I can only hope that we were able to
                    bring more awareness to your group.

                    Again you all have my sincerest thanks for your
                    presence at our 2002 convention. Hope to see you next
                    year.

                    Max Pham
                    Director of Programming
                    Sakura-Con 2002