Prayer to print

  • PAUL PICARD
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 6:09 AM
      J.M.J.+

      Hi! Someone sent the following novena to my mother's house and I thought you
      might like to print this out to use these days.
      Sincerely, Marie Picard

      Novena(to do daily for 9 days)
      for Protection of Your House

      Hail Holy Queen Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To
      Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, To Thee do we send up our
      sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious
      Advocate, Thine Eyes of Mercy
      towards us. And after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of Thy
      womb, Jesus. O Clement, O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, O Holy
      Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

      St. Michael Prayer (repeat 7 times)

      St Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the
      wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray, and do
      Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell
      Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the
      ruin of souls. Amen.

      Glory Be (repeat 9 times)

      Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in
      the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

      Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us. Lord, have mercy on us.

      I Consecrate My House

      Most Blessed Virgin, whose Heart is Sorrowful and Immaculate, we recognize
      Thee as the Lady and Queen of this house.
      Have the kindness to preserve it from any evil; from fire, water, thunder,
      storms, earthquakes, from robbers, wicked people, from revolutions, war raids,
      from persecution and taxes, and from any other evil known by Thee.
      Bless, protect, defend, and preserve as Thy personal property, those who live
      and will live here. Keep them from adversity and misfortune, but above all,
      preserve them from offending God. Let not a single mortal sin be ever
      committed in this house. And may all those who enter it work for the Glory of
      God, for the reign of Jesus and Mary.
      Let this house be forever consecrated to You, O Jesus and Mary. Let it be
      blessed with all those who inhabit it. Amen.

      During WW1, in France, some of the faithful Catholics were known to have this
      prayer tacked to their front door. These homes and residences were not harmed
      nor invaded
      during the time of war