Hello all:)

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2009
      I was browsing groups and saw this one. I know it says "by invitation only", excuse me for crashing in, lol. But if you don't know about me, how can you invite me;) I love to read Catholic books and am currently reading "The Imitation of Christ" and "The Lambs Supper" by Scott Hahn. I'm not sure if this group is still active or not, but if it is, I would like to join. Please let me know either way, thank you.
      Lisa