Puch Sabre & 250 for sale

  • puchdude375
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 10:44 AM
      Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you guys know that a great old customer of mine Oscar Phelps just passed away recently. His widow just called me an in between the tears we talked about the fact that she really NEEDS to sell these bikes. All I know is that Oscar was a smart guy, he bought lots of restoration parts for the Sabre, and the 250 I think was just a nice, running, original.
      I don't think Oscar's wife can be too much help with e-mail and such. If ANYONE is near Central Illinois and is interested please call me. I'll give out the phone number.
      I am not making anything from her sale of these bikes. I'm just trying to help out.
      So I'm at 414-875-8787 if anyone wants to inquire further.
      Thanks- Matt Quirk