6 members, 26 messages added in the last 7 days
This egroup is primarily intended to help the media in sourcing fact-based information on biotechnology as a science, as well as relevant and up-to-date information materials on biotechnology as a social, political, ethical, and economic issue.
- Mar 31, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.