Fwd: Cute and hot military guys/girls wanna talk with you!!!(with photos)

  • navy.love
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      Yes, great ladies and great gentlemen, I like it very much. Strong
      recommend this community.

      --- In ...@yahoogroups.com, "Mrs. Carla"
      <cjfranksprodtions@...> wrote:

      This is the perfect place for singles, friends and admirers to talk
      about loves, relationships, cultures, religions, work, sports, lives or
      more.

      Are you tired of being alone on a Saturday night? why there? browse
      local singles for free!

      http://geocities.com/navy.love/