SEAL Team SEVEN

  • currans_lady
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 26, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for SEAL Team SEVEN
    • currans_lady
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 27, 2000
        Or is it YeeHaw? -grin- So what do you want to talk about first?
      • sashapet98
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 27, 2000
        • sashapet98
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 27, 2000
          • currans_lady
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 27, 2000
              And I couldn't resist creating it. -grin-<br><br>Heather
            • currans_lady
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 27, 2000
                That's what I would have liked to have done with
                the picture...James Curran on one side, Chris Larabee
                on the other, maybe have a "tear" down the middle? I
                don't know how to do it on a computer, but it looks
                cool in my head. :)
              • currans_lady
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 28, 2000
                  Anyone wanna chat? Lemme know when you're all free and we can pop into the chat room here sometime.