Fantasy Football

  • coinyman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2002
      Just wanted to let everyone know, the WFFL is expanding this year,
      Adding another Conference. They are keeper leagues and have some
      pretty neat keeper rules. If anyone is interested it costs 100 to
      join and the prizes are nice.
      If you want a copy of the rules mail to coinman@...

      Also

      Anyone who wants to give Fantasy Football a try or even if you are in
      Leagues already, we have a free league setup at NFL.com. No cost to
      join and no prizes but its still a lot of fun. If anyone is
      interested email me and ill give you the link and password. All I ask
      is that you play the whole season. No Quitters!!! The Live online
      draft for this league is 08/23/2002 at 7:00pm EST