Re: [seahawks] We better win this week!!

  • James A. Klaich
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 5, 2002

      Chad and Jeanine Brown wrote:

      Holmgren has made tons of bad moves this year.  All you listed below are great examples.  His worst though is not being able to admit he goofed.

      Jim

      Is it just me or does anyone else in here think Holmgren has made some poor decisions this season.  (Watters over Alexander - who btw didn't make the pro bowl), going for a field goal late in the fourth quarter when down by more than three; just to miss it anyway, Hasselbeck over Dilfer, and a few others.......

      Author Unknown wrote:

      theraidaz wrote:

      This group has been very silent lately. But, with a win Seattle will
      be going to the playoffs.

      Really?!?!  Geez, you're right.....this group has been silent; ALL YEAR!
       I thought the Hawks blew their chance a couple of weeks back.  Thanks
      for the heads up.

      Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
      Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
      Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/WoOlbB/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/mRUolB/TM

    • allan goldman
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 6, 2002
        and the stupid giants ain't even gonna make the playoffs ! - allan