Borrowing

  • Michael Powell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2009
      Hey, all. Being out of work right now, and wanting to introduce games to my parents, I was wondering if anyone had a copy of Robo-Rally I could borrow for a few days. (I would return it within a week, I promise).

      I also wanted to introduce them to other games I can not at present afford; Wizard, Carcassone... I can't think of many others that are particularly good for 3 players. I've taught them Ticket to Ride, Dominion, San Juan, and Settlers so far.

      Please don't reply to the list, just send me an email.

      Thank you! :D

      Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.