Paul, I have an FT-817ND Yaesu, R820T SDR dongle, Windows 7 32 bit. For TX, I use a Signalink USB. The FT817 has an IF buffered output at 68.339 MHz whichlstephen_bell
Also, I intend to use the dongle with SDR Console with WSJT software, particularly FSK441 and JT65 modes. Stevelstephen_bell
Got it working fine here with onmirig controlling the ftdx3000 what radio you trying to control?? -- Paul Jones 843.801.5301 Sent from my iPhonepaulnn4f
This software is designed to support the outstanding radios from RFspace (Atlanta, Georgia) as well as Soft Rocks.
Version 2 is coming, http://v2.sdr-radio.com
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Apr 22, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.