Mark, Assuming you have a soundcard just plug anything into it, annoyingly some soundcards go offline in this situation. I will try to fix this problem in thesimonbrown42
Mart, Yes – great shame about the 991 ☹ . I have fixed quite a few satellite tracking bugs, I plan to make a Pre-Preview kit in a few days and post thesimonbrown42
Are you using Wi-Fi? Could be variable latency to the Cloud-IQ, so you must increase the latency with the Program Options / Audio. I haven’t really addedsimonbrown42
This software is designed to support the outstanding radios from RFspace (Atlanta, Georgia) as well as Soft Rocks.
Version 3 is coming, http://sdr-radio.com/v3_help
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Apr 22, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.