Satellite Name not set correctly

  • marco.kubon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2012
      Hi,

      SDR-Radio 1.5beta 954 with FUNcube Dogle Pro:
      I select a satellite in the "Satellite Passes" window with double click, in window "FUNCube Dongle" the frequency changes and also the rotator. But not the satellite name.

      Regards,
      Marco
      DL1MX
    • Hugh
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
        > SDR-Radio 1.5beta 954 with FUNcube Dogle Pro:
        > I select a satellite in the "Satellite Passes" window with double >click, in window "FUNCube Dongle" the frequency changes and also the >rotator. But not the satellite name.

        Yes... I have SRD-Radio 1.5 beta 940 Funcube Dongle Pro and see the same thing. Strangely, the new frequencies are loaded and the new doppler corrections, just the name does not change... updating problem I think.

        I also notice that I do not need "IQ swap" as mentioned in the Funcube/SDR documentation.. perhaps this has been reversed in later versions?

        Otherwise, I am having a blast with this! works very well and the Funcube dongle is a great beast once you can stop the LNA overloading.