Soft 66 Lc settings

  • n8mus@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      I have a soft 66Lc SDR receiver and trying to get it working with this
      software. I can receive with it but seems to have no control as to what
      the actual frequency is.

      I see some old posts that some have it working so wonder if you could
      detail your set up.

      Currently running WINRAD HD along with Ham radio deluxe to control my
      TS480 as well as the soft66lc. That setup works 100% and is fantastic!
      It gives me a Panadapter as well as dual receive without opening up the
      480 for an IF out! However it is high demand with both programs running
      on my old dell. Sometimes there is some lag time as I am working the cpu
      and limited RAM to its max ability.

      I was thinking this might be less demand on my cpu only having one
      program running. I can link it to the TS480 but so far does not seem to
      play well with the soft 66LC. I can receive on it but not really sure of
      the LO frequency, I don't think it is actually controlling the SDR LO
      just tuning across where it is tuned to. When I hear a station on the
      SDR and then go to the TS480 I cannot find what I am hearing on the SDR.

      Thoughts?

      Jon N8MUS