SDR-Console V1.5-b924 equalizer user-interface bug screenshot...

  • kjhalliwell@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 3, 2012
    See attached screenshot...
  • kjhalliwell@aol.com
    Message 2 of 13 , Mar 3, 2012
      Oops...  Just realized I wrote wrong beta number...  Meant to write b945, not b924...
      Message 3 of 13 , Mar 3, 2012
        Another oops...  I was referring to b945, not b924...  Not sure where 924 came from -- not enough sleep maybe...
        Message 4 of 13 , Mar 5, 2012

          Looking at the crash dump I see something I’ve never seen before. Let’s remove the layout file, this is SDRRadioConsoleCustomLayout002.xml in the ‘usual’ folder.

          ·        XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\SDR-RADIO.com

          ·        VISTA, Windows 7: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SDR-RADIO.com

          So just *rename* this file and start again.

          Message 5 of 13 , Mar 5, 2012

            Thanks,

            Programmer put on a beer-free diet L