RE: [sdr-radio-com] Re: Beta v945

  • jerome schatten
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2012
      Hi Dom...

      Ah-so...  I'm using an old P4 in the hamshack mostly for SDR-Radio console and SpectraVue, and a few other things that don't care what time it is.

      It should be possible to write a little script  that turns the clock back when you use SDR and resets it to the network time signal when you close it.

      Windoze seems to have a scripting function: cf.
      http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/scriptcenter/bb410849
      Looks like fun if you're bored <g>.

      Regardless, I believe as you do: the wizard will lick this one before too long.

      73
      Jerome -VA7VV

      From: n3dd <domd1@...>
      Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Re: Beta v945
      To: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 11:59 AM

      Was not complaining!... I have no way of knowing if it was addressed so it's for info only :-) !

      Dom
      N3DD