Is TLE file reading from local host file working?

  • Mark L. Hammond
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12 5:38 PM
      Tonight I haven't been able to get the satellite TLE function working for a local file. Can anybody confirm it's working correctly? Using 1.5b924

      Even from within the program, I can use "Show Contents" and the local TLE file displays correctly. If I paste the file "link" into my web browser it works correctly.

      The program uses files downloaded from the web just fine. But I can't see any of the satellites from my local file listed...

      This is in preparation for the VEGA launch in just a few hours...

      Help! :)

      73,

      Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]