Frequency Selections and Direct Frequency Entry buttons grayed out?

  • Gary A. Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011

      I am using SDR-Radio v1.4 Bata Build 822. External radio is Yaesu FT-2000. I am using an IF-2000 card in the FT-2000D and the Softrock RX Ensemble II receiver to recover the IF.  I am trying to understand why all of the frequency selections and direct frequency entry buttons are grayed out in SDR-Radio? Am I missing something? All else seems okay.

      Gary – WB8BFW