Frequency Step selection

  • ollieoxen27
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2011
      Can some explain to me how to change the frequency step selection when changing the frequency using the mouse wheel? Right now it changes 9khz. How do I change it to 5khz?
    • Bruce Tanner
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 30, 2011
        Look to the far right on the bar with the filter slider... there should be a button labeled "Scroll".. click on it and you can set the scroll degree of your choice.

        bet

        On 9/30/2011 12:54 AM, ollieoxen27 wrote:

        Can some explain to me how to change the frequency step selection when changing the frequency using the mouse wheel? Right now it changes 9khz. How do I change it to 5khz?

        __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6505 (20110930) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • ollieoxen27
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 30, 2011
          I don't see a scroll button - only buttons for AGC and CW.

          --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Tanner <bet110@...> wrote:

          > Look to the far right on the bar with the filter slider... there should
          > be a button labeled "Scroll".. click on it and you can set the scroll
          > degree of your choice.
          >
          > bet
          >

          > On 9/30/2011 12:54 AM, ollieoxen27 wrote:
          > >
          > > Can some explain to me how to change the frequency step selection when
          > > changing the frequency using the mouse wheel? Right now it changes
          > > 9khz. How do I change it to 5khz?

          > > signature database 6505 (20110930) __________

          > > http://www.eset.com

        • ollieoxen27
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 30, 2011
            It's interesting - when I first downloaded this program I changed the frequency step because I am an AM'er and got the SDR-IQ to use for that. Now not only is the scroll button missing but also the NR, and NB are no longer there. I've been looking for those also. The is the first software I've ever used where features strangely disappear hi.

          • pd0psb@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 30, 2011
              Ollie,

              On the right of the filterbar you find a button with double arrow.
              This folds out the functions you're missing.

              This function is handy on netbooks with limited space for mucho buttons... :-)

              73
              Paul
              PD0PSB

              --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "ollieoxen27" <ollieoxen27@...> wrote:

              > It's interesting - when I first downloaded this program I changed the frequency step because I am an AM'er and got the SDR-IQ to use for that. Now not only is the scroll button missing but also the NR, and NB are no longer there. I've been looking for those also. The is the first software I've ever used where features strangely disappear hi.
              >

              > --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "ollieoxen27" <ollieoxen27@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I don't see a scroll button - only buttons for AGC and CW.
              > >

              > > --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Tanner <bet110@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Look to the far right on the bar with the filter slider... there should
              > > > be a button labeled "Scroll".. click on it and you can set the scroll
              > > > degree of your choice.
              > > >
              > > > bet

            • ollieoxen27
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 30, 2011
                Paul, The double arrow only folds out CW and AGC. That is all.
                I am using version 1.3. Perhaps I should uninstall it then install 1.2 . Do you think that is the problem?

                --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, pd0psb@... wrote:

                > Ollie,
                >
                > On the right of the filterbar you find a button with double arrow.
                > This folds out the functions you're missing.
                >
                > This function is handy on netbooks with limited space for mucho buttons... :-)
                >
                > 73
                > Paul
                > PD0PSB
                >
                > --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "ollieoxen27" <ollieoxen27@> wrote:
                > >
                > > It's interesting - when I first downloaded this program I changed the frequency step because I am an AM'er and got the SDR-IQ to use for that. Now not only is the scroll button missing but also the NR, and NB are no longer there. I've been looking for those also. The is the first software I've ever used where features strangely disappear hi.
                > >

                > > --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "ollieoxen27" <ollieoxen27@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I don't see a scroll button - only buttons for AGC and CW.

              • ollieoxen27
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 30, 2011
                  When I click the double arrows It says More Options, and when I click More Options it says CW AGC. You see?

                  --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "ollieoxen27" <ollieoxen27@...> wrote:

                  > Paul, The double arrow only folds out CW and AGC. That is all.
                  > I am using version 1.3. Perhaps I should uninstall it then install 1.2 . Do you think that is the problem?
                  >

                  > --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, pd0psb@ wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Ollie,
                  > >
                  > > On the right of the filterbar you find a button with double arrow.
                  > > This folds out the functions you're missing.
                  > >
                  > > This function is handy on netbooks with limited space for mucho buttons... :-)
                  > >
                  > > 73
                  > > Paul
                  > > PD0PSB
                  > >
                  > > --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "ollieoxen27" <ollieoxen27@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > It's interesting - when I first downloaded this program I changed the frequency step because I am an AM'er and got the SDR-IQ to use for that. Now not only is the scroll button missing but also the NR, and NB are no longer there. I've been looking for those also. The is the first software I've ever used where features strangely disappear hi.

                • Bjarne Mjelde
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 30, 2011
                  • 26 KB
                  See attached.

                  Bjarne Mjelde
                  Vadsø/Kongsfjord, Arctic Norway

                  --
                  From the world's northernmost DX-er
                  Bjarne Mjelde, Arctic Norway
                  Message 9 of 10 , Oct 1, 2011
                    Something is wrong with my software - all I have is AGC and CW.

                    ollie

                    --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, Bjarne Mjelde <bjarne.mjelde@...> wrote:

                    > See attached.
                    >
                    > Bjarne Mjelde
                    > Vadsø/Kongsfjord, Arctic Norway
                    >
                    > 2011/10/1 ollieoxen27 <ollieoxen27@...>
                    >
                    > > **
                    > >

                    > > When I click the double arrows It says More Options, and when I click More
                    > > Options it says CW AGC. You see?
                    > >

                    > > --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "ollieoxen27" <ollieoxen27@>
                    > > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Paul, The double arrow only folds out CW and AGC. That is all.
                    > > > I am using version 1.3. Perhaps I should uninstall it then install 1.2 .
                    > > Do you think that is the problem?

                    > > buttons... :-)

                    > > frequency step because I am an AM'er and got the SDR-IQ to use for that. Now
                    > > not only is the scroll button missing but also the NR, and NB are no longer
                    > > there. I've been looking for those also. The is the first software I've ever
                    > > used where features strangely disappear hi.

                    > > should
                    > > scroll

                    > > selection when
                    > > changes

                    > > virus

                    > --
                    > From the world's northernmost DX-er
                    > Bjarne Mjelde, Arctic Norway
                    > kongsfjord.no
                    > arcticdx.blogspot.com

                  • ollieoxen27
                    Message 10 of 10 , Oct 1, 2011
                      I finally figured it out. Due to poor eyesight I changed my screen resolution to 800X600 a few weeks ago. I just changed it back to 1024X768 and all the options became visible. Thanks for all your help everyone!

                      ollie