Re: Using Softrock Ensemble II with SDR-Radio

  • Sven SM6FMB
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011
      Hi Simon!

      Yes, it's a radio from Tony Parks KB9YIG, controlled by a Si570 not a Xtal as the Softrock Combined Lite II are.

      73 de Sven SM6FMB

      --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >

      > You're assuming I know what a SoftRock Ensemble is. You'll have to explain -
      > does it have Si570 control, Xtal, ...?
      >

      > Simon Brown, HB9DRV
      > http://sdr-radio.com

    • Alan
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011
        From: "Sven SM6FMB" <svempa42@...>

        , it's a radio from Tony Parks KB9YIG, controlled by a Si570

        Simon,

        The USB AVR may be given a unique serial number. (Using PE0FKO's CFGSR, the
        AVR setup
        tool)
        As SM6FMB says it would be a good thing if SDR-Radio had the ability to
        select this.

        73 Alan G4ZFQ

        PS Thanks for the FCD support! Testing.
      • Danie Jacobs
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011

          Hi

          How can I remove the secondary waterfall end spectrum and just keep the main waterfall and spectrum, want to reduce load on the CPU when I use other software with a waterfall??

          Simon I have a small bug in the VM110 from after kit 712. Normally when I chane freq in the Navigete window it works fine with the VM110, but now when I change freq in the Navigate window I must click in the main waterfal/sectrum window for the VM110 change to take affect.

          Again TNX for the best program even for the homebrewers......

          Danie
          ZS4JJ
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011

            Can you / anyone point me to a clear example of installing the drivers on a Windows 7 32-bit or XP 32-bit system please?

            Simon Brown, HB9DRV
            http://sdr-radio.com

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011
              Subject: RE: [sdr-radio-com] Re: Using Softrock Ensemble II with SDR-Radio

              > Can you / anyone point me to a clear example of installing the drivers on
              > Windows 7 32-bit or XP 32-bit system please?

              <http://home.ict.nl/~fredkrom/pe0fko/SR-V9-Si570/index.shtml#install>

              73 Alan
            • Alan
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011

                And the latest CFGSR tool. <http://home.ict.nl/~fredkrom/pe0fko/CFGSR/>
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011

                  Thanks,

                  I’ll run this on my netbook, not my 64-bit crate.

                  Simon Brown, HB9DRV
                  http://sdr-radio.com

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011

                    Ah, I see it’s signed now!