Synchronize radio frequency with the DM780

  • Sven SM6FMB
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Hi Simon!

      I am using SDR-RADIO in controlling / synchronize frequencies with my Yaesu FT-950 and that works great. But I can't find a way in later versions of your program to also send in the radio frequency to the DM780.

      Having the HRD up an running and referring to the same COM 2 port as the SDR-RADIO does is not an good idea!

      Problems now is that I am, as OM, forget to manually correct frequency and wrong frequency will be sent out to the PSK Reporter.

      My secondary HF system with the TS-850S is controlling it's radio frequency via COM 20 to the HRD/IP Server/DM780 and that works great.

      My idea was to have both my FT-950 and the TS850S up an running the same time, sending radio frequencies to 2 x DM780 windows.

      73 de Sven SM6FMB