K3 / sdr filter setting bug?

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      Hi

      You found some time to play with the SDR-IQ and the K3.

      I have connected the SDR-IQ the the IF out of the K3
      I notice when on the k3 a filter other than FL1 is selected, it looks
      like the SRD does a restart every 1 second
      I can only see 1sec of the waterfall, see the frequency jumping and it
      start over again
      Set the filter setting back to FL1 on the K3 and all seems to be OK.

      Peter
      PC2A