Ditching V1.4 Build 699

  • alan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30 1:05 PM
      Installing Build 698 again, 699 is too bug ridden; pity as I will miss the local
      Velleman antenna switching.

      --
      Regards
      Alan

      North Coast, N.I

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011

        Hi,

        Just got back, may even fix this later today, failing that Thursday evening. If you can list the bugs / show me how to find them that’ll be great. Probably only one line needs fixing.

        Simon Brown, HB9DRV
        http://sdr-radio.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011
          Hi Simon

          Welcom back ! !

          I also find a few bugs in 699, if I get a chance tonight I will make a list....

          Danie

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011

            Hi,

            Don’t bother – I did something without checking and...

            Will be testing with Terry G4POP this evening.

            Simon Brown, HB9DRV
            http://sdr-radio.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011
              Simon,

              Brilliant stuff, thank you very much for adding local VM110.

              Any possibility of tracking antenna to freq or band. I have several freq specific antennas, would be great
              to have them select automagically :)

              Alan

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011

                Yes, that’s how you can configure it, expect a kit tomorrow sometime.

                Simon Brown, HB9DRV
                http://sdr-radio.com